Monday, October 12, 2015

What a Review for Flat Screen Clean™

WOW! 

http://www.flatscreenclean.com/


What a Review!

I just had to let you know. It really worked. I mean it REALLY worked.

I don’t know how much stuff I’ve bought off the shelf and off the internet.

No matter what, they all fall short of my expectations.

I’m not picky, I just want the product to do what they said it can do.

Yours is the first one that far exceeded what you said it would do. I don’t have bananas or peanut butter on my screen.

I had streaks from other flat screen cleaners that made it worse and worse.

First try and BAM no freakin’ streaks.NONE!

I did my other three televisions right away.

Then my tablet. Then the kindle and all my smart phones.

I called my daughter and told her all about it. She thinks it’s a little weird that

I went on and on about this cleaner. Now when I go to her house for something I’m bringing that cleaner.

I just wanted to tell you that I’m a guy in his early sixties that has never wrote to anyone to thank them for their product.

Thank you. Now if you could make a cleaner that cleans sliding glass patio doors with no streaks I would vote for you for President!

Thanks again,
Frank M
www.flatscreenclean.com

No comments:

Post a Comment